Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Starting the 21 Day Fix... Again!

     Yesterday I went grocery shopping for the 21 day fix. I wasn't able to get everything at the store that I needed, so i'm going to Walmart probably later today to get that. Today is the first day starting the 21 day fix again. I weighed my self yesterday and I weighed 143 lbs, and 31.6 body fat. So yes I did gain some weight when I stopped, I was roughly at 141 lbs. But it's good news because it means that I don't gain weight that fast. Right now as i'm writing this i'm eating Salad (1 green container) with tuna (1 red container).

I have not worked on my bedroom since I last wrote mainly because we've been busy with hanging out in Medford getting stuff done for our wedding, etc. A bit ago though, it started raining (despite the fact that it hasn't rained since before summer!!! >.<) and my stuff that I had put outside from the bedroom was getting all wet, I had to rush and get everything under cover. The carpet that I have is still sitting out there though, but I think it will be okay for now. It's rolled up. Here are pictures of the room with the old carpet still there, and the carpet that's outside.

     So, I am super excited, I may be getting a dslr--> Canon 80D. I've been wanting to start up my YouTube channel again and I love photography. I wanted to find a camera that can do both really well, and i've found that the 80D can do just that! I want to start vlogging, and make creative videos for YouTube. That's another reason why I started blogging here, so I can get my mind and audience prepared for what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment